Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Gage Update

Well...Gage came home on Sunday and is doing great. He is the most perfect little guy I have ever seen....of course right after my kiddos :) Today was the first day that I got to see him in person because we left for Texas the day after he was born. It was good to get away for a couple of days but boy-oh-boy it was hard leaving with Sam and Gage in the hospital. Gage has done well since he was born...other than how little he is he has been just like a normal full-term baby. Sam had to get a blood transfusion on Thursday because she was so weak but after that I was told she perked right up and was just fine. I got to watch him get his first bath in the bath tub tonight while I was there...of course he hated it. Oh, I just love him so much already....I could go on and on but I won't. I just wanted you all to know he is doing great. I will try to post pictures soon but you know how that goes.

Continue to keep them in your prayers...it is a whole new world for Sam but she is going to do great.

No comments: